Sunday, June 8, 2014

DRIVING THROUGH AUSTRIA'S ALPS By Ronda Hinrichsen

Written in June 2008
I'm currently working on my 2nd romantic suspense novel. "Trapped." I'm currently a little over 1/4th the way through the first draft, and my main character and the romantic lead have just arrived in Salzburg, Austria. Since this area is the setting for the remainder of the book, I thought I'd share a few pictures from my 2006 driving trip through Bavaria and the Alps. It was beautiful! And while I visited several other parts of the world during that trip, I must say that this area was among my favorites. Perhaps these pictures will help you see why--not to mention help you, my readers, experience it along with my characters.




Actually, this last one is actually Vienna, but it still shows how beautiful the country is.

No comments:

Post a Comment